TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The hiring contract is between the hirer and Aguilavista S.L
2. The person who signs the booking form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree to the booking form conditions on behalf of all persons included in the booking form. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years of age or over.
Deposit and Payment
3. A deposit of £100 per week must accompany bookings. The balance must be received 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. Full payment must accompany the booking if there are less than 8 weeks to departure date. We reserve the right to cancel the bookings if the payments are not received by the due date. Cancellation charges are set out in the cancellation section.
4. A £100 refundable deposit is required at the time of final payment.
This is required to cover the costs of any breakages or excess cleaning
requirements. A charge of £20 is made for lost, broken or stolen keys.
5. Written notification must be given by the authorised signatory in order to cancel
the booking. Cancellation date will be the date the written notice is received.
Cancellation by you will result in you being liable to the following charges
56+ days - Loss of deposit 29-55 days - 50%of total cost
28 days or less 100% of cost.
We reserve the right to cancel at any time. We will in these circumstances
return any monies or deposit paid.
No compensation will be made for cancellations by us or cancellation or
changes due to war, natural disaster, threats of riot, fire and adverse weather
conditions or acts of God.
6. The hirer agrees to pay for breakages, losses or damage to the property.
7. Everyone occupying the property must be listed on the booking form.
This includes children and infants. Aguilavista reserve the right to refuse admission if this condition is not met. Failure to comply will render the
8. Visitors should note that Aguilavista will not be responsible for any loss or
accident to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in
any activity there. Neither will Aguilavista accept responsibility for any
9. For safety reasons and comfort of other guests smoking is not permitted in any
part of the property.
Health and Safety.
10. We recommend you take out adequate insurance both for persons and property
Taking your E111 will give you basic cover at hospitals.
The apartment and environs are designed as private Spanish residences. As such the hirer must take due care and responsibility for the safety and welfare of all members of the party.
No glasses are allowed in the pool or grassed area Plastic ware is provided for use in these areas.
We would also like to advise you that stereo systems may not be used away from the apartment / terrace area. For the comfort of other guests we suggest personal stereos are a sensible and considerate alternative.
11. We recommend you take out adequate insurance cover before leaving the UK. This should cover personal and possession insurance. + cancellation cover.